Intratek Computer Inc. Privacy Policies
Last Modified: August19, 2019
1. Data We Collect
We collect the following categories of data from our customers, customers’ candidates, and Site visitors:
A. Personal Data
Generally, this category includes classes of data which identify an individual and their personal characteristics. Examples, without limitation, are names, addresses, job title, employer, contact details, age, sex, date of birth, physical descriptions, identifiers issued by public bodies, e.g. SSN. We may collect names, email addresses and contact information of visitors who register with the Site, in blog entries and of our customers’ users and their recipients. For our customers, we may also collect information about a customer’s business such a company name, company size, business type, and contact information.Other examples include:
- Education and professional training information – Included in this category are matters which relate to the education and professional training of an individual. Examples are academic records, qualifications, skills, training records, and professional expertise.
- Employment information – Included in this category are matters relating to the employment of an individual. Examples are business role, employment and career history, recruitment and termination details, attendance record, health and safety records, performance appraisals, training records, agency employer, security records, or other information necessary to determine an individual’s fitness for employment.
- Financial details – Included in this category are matters relating to the financial affairs of an individual. Examples are income, salary, billing rate, payments, benefits, bank or other information necessary to process payroll for an individual. For our customers, information may also include payment processing information such as credit or debit card number, bank information, and billing address.
- Goods or services provided – Included in this category are classes of data relating to goods and services which have been provided. Examples are details of the goods or services supplied, licenses issued, agreements, and contracts.
- IT information – Included in this category is any information relating to an individual’s use of technology or software including usernames and passwords, and social media handles and other Personal Data that you make available to us on that page or account. We will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and will only collect and store such Personal Data that we are permitted to collect.
- Special Categories – Included in this category are classes of data that are considered sensitive data, personally identifiable information, or sensitive Personal Data under applicable law. This category of Personal Data is typically collected to comply with legal requirements or to determine fitness for employment.
There are several ways in which you voluntarily supply us with your Personal Data, the following lists common types and ways we collect your Personal Data.
- Submission of Personal Data when doing business with us, including through our Site, or providing services to us;
- Submission of employment-related information provided on job applications submitted electronically or through our employment Site, including, for example, job preferences, work history, resumes, and other Personal Data;
- Signing up to receive information, promotional information, or related services from us;
- Participation on social media accounts involving the Site;
- Submission of questions, comments, or feedback through the Site or otherwise, including via the Contact section of the Site; or
- Any other place on the Site where you knowingly volunteer Personal Data.
Children’s Online Privacy
This Site is not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor do we knowingly or intentionally collect information from children under 13, pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to use this Site or submit any Personal Data to us in any way.
We do not use an application or other mechanism to determine the age of users of the Site. All information provided to us will be treated as if it was provided by an adult. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete information associated with a child under 13 as soon as practicable if we learn that he/she has submitted information about himself/herself to us.
B. Non-Personal Data
Generally, this category of data includes information that does not personally identify you, but may include, without limitation, tracking and usage information about your location, use of the Site, etc. Some of this information is automatically received and some is collected when you use of visit the Site. The following lists the most common information that is automatically received or collected:
- The name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device you are using and/or the IP address of your Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- The type and version of Internet browser software you use and your operating system;
- Websites visited before or after you visit our Site;
- The date and time you access the Site, the length of your stay, and the specific pages that you access while visiting the Site; and
- Information concerning the country of origin of your device and the language(s) used by it.
We may use this information to monitor the usage of our Site, assess performance, ensure technological compatibility with your device, and understand the relative importance of the information provided on the Site. We may also use this data to conduct statistical analyses on visitors’ usage patterns and other aggregated data. If this information is collected by a third-party, such as a hosting agent, Intratek is not responsible or liable for its collection, use, or storage of non-personal data.
Cookies, Log Files, Social Media Plug-ins, and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies and other tracking technologies such as pixels and beacons are comprised of small bits of data that often include a de-identified or anonymous unique identifier. Websites, apps and other services send this data to your browser when you first request a web page and then store the data on your computer so the website can access information when you make subsequent requests for pages from that service. Tracking technologies may be used by Intratek and our partners, affiliates, or our service providers to collect information. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Strictly necessary cookies are required for the operation of the Site. These include, for example, cookies which are necessary for users to create an account or login to secure areas of the Site, and cookies that are required to show error or success messages to users.
- Session cookies containing encrypted information to allow the system to uniquely identify you while you are logged in. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer. This information allows Intratek to process your transactions and requests. Session cookies help us make sure you are who you say you are after you’ve logged in and are required to use the Intratek application.
- Persistent cookies that only Intratek can read and use, to identify the fact that you are an Intratek customer or a visitor, who has registered for the Intratek Site, to identify and maintain your preferences such as language, country and last check out or to receive certain types of content. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you’ve closed your browser or turned off your computer. They include such information as a unique identifier for your browser. We are careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. For example, we do not store account numbers or passwords in persistent cookies. Users or visitors who disable their Web browsers’ ability to accept cookies may be unable to use all aspects of our service
- Functional cookies which store usernames and enable the Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Log files—We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the Site. We do link these automatically-collected data sets to Personal Data of you that we may have already stored.
- Social Media (Features) and Widgets — Our Site includes social media features, such as LinkedIn. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
- Targeted Advertisement — We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our Site or to manage our advertising.
There are many methods where web browser signals and similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking. But we may not be aware of or able to honor every such mechanism. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret web browser-based Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals other than cookies, we may not respond to undefined DNT signals to our Sites or online services.
2. Use of Data
- Provide the Service to our customers, including through third parties.
- Facilitate the services provided to our customers by Intratek partners.
- Keep records of customer activity.
- Keep records of customer information.
- Administer a customer’s accounts, including payment.
- Respond to a customer’s service or support requests.
- For marketing, promotional and sales purposes.
- For data security purposes.
- Study and analyze the use of information, services, and features available on our Site.
- x. Improve our services, features, and the Site.
We will store your information only for as long as we need to use your information for the above purposes.
Email and Other Communications
3. Disclosure of Data
Customers are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their user registration and password. Customers or Site visitors may opt-out of receiving sales, promotional or advertising emails from us by selecting the opt-out link located in the message body of all our electronic communications. Customers or Site visitors may also email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with a request to be removed from such communications.
We may also use or disclosure your Personal Data if, in our sole discretion, we believe we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- provide the Service to you or as requested by you;
- respond to requests from public and government authorities including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- comply with a judicial proceeding, subpoena, court order, or legal process;
- otherwise protect our rights, or act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, Site users, or the public.
In addition, an individual’s records may at times be viewed or accessed by Intratek’s authorized employees or agents only for the purpose(s) of:
- providing the Service and related professional services to customers;
- resolving a support issue affecting any of them;
- to inspect and resolve a suspected violation of customer agreements with a customer; or
- as may be required by law, as determined by Intratek in its sole discretion, judicial proceeding, subpoena, legal process, or binding court order.
Other third parties, such as content or third-party service providers, may provide content or services through the Service and may need access to your Personal Data to provide their services to you. Specifically, Intratek may disclose Personal Data to companies that assist us in providing our Service or that partner with us to provide you their services or content. In this context, any such transfers to third parties are governed by our vendor agreements with them, which provide standards of care for the protection for personal and confidential information that are not less stringent than the standards contained in our customer agreements, and in no event, less than a reasonable standard of care in accordance with the Privacy Shield Framework and other applicable law. Such third-party companies are authorized to use your Personal Data only as necessary to provide these services to us and/or you and for the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected. Personal Data may be transferred to third parties outside the state, province, country, or other jurisdiction in which Intratek stores Personal Data, subject to Intratek taking steps to provide that any such transfer is made in full compliance with applicable laws. In the case of partners with whom you contract directly, their policies regarding Personal Data will govern your relationship with them as stated in the applicable agreement between you and the partner and we will not be responsible for any actions or omission of these partners.
Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
Personal Data may be disclosed or distributed to another party with which Intratek enters, or may enter, into a corporation transaction. If Intratek is acquired in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all its assets, you will be notified via email, on our Site and/or by a prominent notice on our Service of any change in the uses of your Personal Data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Data. The disclosure of Personal Data to another party as set forth herein may involve the transfer of such Personal Data outside the state, province, country or other jurisdiction in which Intratek stores or otherwise processes Personal Data, subject to Intratek taking steps to provide that any such transfer is made only in compliance with applicable laws. In the unlikely event of a bankruptcy, insolvency or liquidation, the database containing Personal Data may be treated as an asset of Intratek and may be subject to transfer to a third party.
Note for California Residents
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits California residents who provide us with Personal Data to request a notice disclosing the categories of Personal Data we have shared with third parties, if any, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. We do not, at this time, disclose such information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If we change this policy, you may request a notice by submitting your request to the contact information provided below. California law also permits residents of California to opt-out of Intratek’s disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Although Intratek does not disclose information in this way, if we begin to, you may choose to opt-out of the sharing of your Personal Data with third parties for marketing purposes at any time by submitting a request in writing to the contact information provided below. Please note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosure made for non-marketing purposes.
Access to Personal Data Controlled by Intratek
Upon request and within 30 days, or as otherwise required by applicable law, Intratek will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your Personal Data. In addition, Intratek will take reasonable steps to permit customers to correct, amend, delete, or receive a copy of their Personal Data. To request this access, please contact email@example.com. In accordance with customer agreements, Intratek will, upon request, provide our customers with a copy of their Personal Data stored by Intratek upon expiration or termination of the customer agreements, unless applicable law determines otherwise.
4. Storage and Processing of Data
Intratek is responsible for the processing of Personal Data it receives from data exporters under each Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf.
5. Data Security
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational procedures measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure such as firewalls and encryption. In addition, we limit access to your information by employees, agents, contractors, suppliers and authorized third parties who have a business need to know. All are subject to a duty of confidentiality and they will process your information only upon our instructions. Site access to your Personal Data is protected by password authentication. We have also put in place procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach as required by law or regulation. Finally, please note that the internet is an open system even with safeguards, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit on or through our Site and any transmission of your information is at your own risk.You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse such as by maintaining the confidentially of your username and password, and logging out of your account when not using the Site.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Links to Third Party Sites
8. Contact Us
Intratek Computer Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
9950 Irvine Center Drive,
Irvine CA 92618